Things that make me go "Are you flipping kidding me?":
1) Obama is back in town.....and who has to catch a flight in the morning? On top of all this they decide Thursday the 21st is the perfect day to shut down the D gate security gates while they install the new body scanners. Arg. Don't believe me? I wouldn't either, but it is true.
http://www.komonews.com/news/80974022.html?cid=3031&mr=1&pid=80974022&pollpg=y&t=a
2) "But mommy it is a perfectly clear night out there and yet the Doppler is showing rain all over the place. what gives mommy?" Great question Tommy. The answer goes to the birds. "That's not the only thing going to the birds mommy...!!" Believe it or not, it is said those odd readings on the Doppler appear because the super sensitive radar is picking up the traveling habits of migrating birds. Are you flipping kidding me? Maybe on this one.
http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/search?q=bird+radar
3) The Barenaked Ladies sing in the bathroom? First of all, if you are not familiar with that name then I suggest to check them out (otherwise this will seem really odd). One of the best Canadian music groups of the past century has posted on YouTube most of their songs...as sung by the two lead singers in a bathroom. Are you flipping kidding me? Nope, this one is real...and its fabulous!!
4) The Green Comet is here!! Tonight, right now in fact, is the best chance to see this comet discovered in 1986 by an Australian astronomer (Australian astronomer?) named Malcom Hartley. I just went outside to see it. It looked pretty darn bright as I stared at it for a couple minutes, but it turned out I was just looking at a reading lamp in my neighbors window. Fearing a stalking issue I quickly ran back in to finish the blog. If you don't run the chance of staring into your neighbors house tonight, I highly recommend checking it out.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/10/photogalleries/101019-green-comet-hartley-2-103p-space-science-tonight-pictures/
5) Justin Beiber is charged with assault? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You have got to be flippin kidding me? Nope....and MTV is bringing the goods on this one.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1650413/20101020/bieber_justin.jhtml
I'm tired y'all. Central Time Zone here I come.
Cheerio
No comments:
Post a Comment