Sunday, October 3, 2010

Structure

I realize now that it isn't easy to think of ten specific things I learned each day.  After much thought I have decided to lower this number to a much more manageable one...nine!  Beginning tomorrow I will break down my day into three parts that should help me gain a grasp on what I am doing in school - what I am doing in life - and what I am doing to relate to the lives of my classroom students (learning how to be hip). 
  • Three teachings about....well teaching
  • Three teachings about life
  • Three teachings about being hip
  • One joke of the day
Prepare yourselves for the beginning of something special.  Below is my first joke of the day:

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

Cheerio

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that your maimed friend is doing all right now. Send him my best!

    ReplyDelete